Friday, April 1, 2011

All of God's Children

today i heard the following song which made me really stop and think:

"It's the song of the redeemed rising from the African plain
It's the song of the forgiven drowning out the Amazon rain
The song of the Asian believers filled with God's holy fire.
It's every tribe, every tongue, every nation
A love song born of a grateful choir

It's all God's children singing Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, He reigns He reigns
It's all God's children singing Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, He reigns, He reigns."

God has blessed me with incredible opportunities to see His world. and i then realized how real this song is to me...

I am in Africa, am blessed to see, interact and really know people who are God's redeemed children

I have been with the beautiful South American people who cherish and love God as their Savior

and the South Koreans I love couldn't be described BETTER than being "filled with God's Holy Fire"- their passion in worship is unlike anyone I have ever known.

as i begin to process coming back to the States God reminded me that His children are indeed all over the world, and they all sing the same song to our Lord, giving Him the Glory. and we will all be together, singing our love song to Him. together. and that is PRETTY AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment