Saturday, March 19, 2011

promise of blessing.

while awake with Annabelle at night i was reading psalm 103.
and started to weep because it says:
"praise the Lord O my soul...who redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with love and compassion"

this is a promise for this little girl that is incredibly clear.
she was in a literal pit.
God saved her life.
and CROWNS her with love and compassion, the opposite of everything in the pit.
our Father loves her so much he removed her from hell on earth and puts her in warm clothes and blankets, giving her Jesus' love through us, and reminds us of His love, grace and hope every time we look at her.
i love this little one.

2 comments:

  1. God saved her. and He sent YOU to be there for her in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I have checked out your blog a few times and each time I LOVE looking at God's PRECIOUS babies...and seeing your sweet and amazing HEART that God is using in Kenya. This post, though, brought tears to my eyes--what an amazing picture of God's plan and purpose in crowning Annabelle with love!! Praying for you!!
    love,
    Natalie Ganz

    ReplyDelete