Sunday, March 13, 2011

consumed

God has been challenging me recently, asking me how consumed i am with who He is.

how do my:

choices of how to use free time
words
actions
thoughts about myself and others

reflect that i am consumed, filled, and complete in Him?

tonight instead of watching the typical hispanic soap dubbed in english while eating suzie (the other one...not referring to me in third person) said she was going to go outside and worship by herself. we soon heard her singing sweet worship songs to her Father and it was a beautiful thing. when she returned (to feed her hunger before returning) someone asked, why are you singing tonight suzy? and she responded "because i am so in love with my Jesus i feel like singing to Him so all can hear"
i want to have that unrestricted love and passion for God. that all my actions and the words out of my mouth are not only honoring to Him but showing Him to others...singing JUST because I am in love with Him.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, lump in my throat. Love that girl. Love all of them. And love you for loving them! Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete