Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hello december.

DECEMBER is upon us. beautiful snow and all. yesss. love it. also meaning its close to 1 month (41 days to be exact) until the big journey begins!

Support is coming along WONDERFULLY! I am almost there! and am excited to see how God continues to provide which could go towards needs of the baby home. I am also very excited to see how God is really equipping me with a team of prayer warriors who will cover and support my entire time in Africa. The affirmation and peace that transcends understanding (considering I'm traveling to a completely new continent alone for 4 months...which would typically terrify me..proof alone of the Spirit) is because of the prayer support from all of you.

I am off to brave and soak up the first real snow before traveling to a warm sunny country (which I will NOT hate by that point..)

May the Peace of God be yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment